Friday, March 13, 2009

I'm in a Frank Sinatra state of mind

SS

Squats 3x5 172
Mil press 3x5 45 lb dumbbells
Clean and press 3x5 142
2x8 pullups

All of the crew on this show is East Coast. While it's been nothing concrete, some interesting things have been thrown out about the possibilities  of future work for these guys, both in New York and out the country. 

This hits me in almost the same sort of way that it hit me when I first moved out to Los Angeles.

See I don't really like Los Angeles very much. I want to, but I'm not sure It's for me after all. If there's enough work for me in New York, it'd be a lot of fun to live there and maybe just visit Los Angeles. It might pull me out of the funk.

I'd have to be super talented to make it anywhere, so regardless of where I go I'm going to have to continue to step up my game. I'm also banned from putting on any weight. My defining career to this moment has been in part to my size. 

I'd also like to think I'm fluid enough to be able to move when I have to, and NY is better, that's where I should go. Just thoughts right now, but it excites me a little. 

We'll see if I get any calls from those guys for work. If I don't get any calls, I'm going to at least visit and check it all out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment