Sunday, February 22, 2009

Lights, Camera, Condition

Whenever I'm on set I have to creative with workouts. Wardrobe and make up folks are really excited to see you getting sweaty in all of their work, Transportation guys definitely don't want you bracing your feet on the walls of their trailers, and a few Coordinators frown upon any sort of shenanagins. You can add Location guys who are fearful of you getting hurt and taking it out on their insurance to the list of people not to catch you working out. 

I closed the door to my Honey Wagon, and worked on some quick stuff to make up for the lack of working out. I've been very concerned with my form so I did

 3x20 sets of Hollow Rocks
& 3x20 superman rocks

Later in the green room I had time to kill so I got into some handstand practice. Right now I'm working on achieving a correct hollow form Handstand, and a locked arm straight legged press. I'm able to lower to an L and back up with bent arms, now I need to develop the technique/strength to do it proper.

Here are the videos of the two best efforts, first the bent arms...



and secondly the straight arm attempt.



No comments:

Post a Comment