Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Non-Negotiables

Inspired by a fun discussion on the Crossfit forums of what the Non-Negotiables in your life is, the things you absolutely adhere to as a person. This is coupled with me feeling like I don't quite make a lifestyle commitment as a Christian...

Non Negotiables in the Life of Thor
  • Seek to Love and Learn more about my God
  • Recognize that I am an example of a Christian at all times and act accordingly 
  • Embrace everyday as a new opportunity 
  • Treat every workout/training session/session as an opportunity to progress
  • Work hard with a southern work ethic at all times
  • Believe in Improvement
  • Accept the ebb and flow of life as God's plan
These are more than resolutions but less than just plain statements of how I live my life. They fall somewhere in between how I've lived in glimpses in the past and how I desire to live full time.

No comments:

Post a Comment