Sunday, February 22, 2009

My own worst problems.


I've been reading Bruce Lee's "Striking thoughts, wisdom for Daily Living" in a bid to help increase my Mental Fitness. His quote about being honest 

""
really stuck out to me. In an effort to be honest, here is a list of my personal weakness holding me back from my goals

- Lack of focus. I have a plan when it's presented by Crossfit, or by a Teacher, but when I am on my own in open gym, I sort of wander. I also find it hard to stay motivated through a long workout if I don't plan on what I'm doing

- Impatience. I get frustrated doing the smaller exercises that I don't have problems doing and I skip through them without spending enough time to develop the technique to do a harder trick

 - Lack of Self Confidence. I'm afraid to try simple things when I'm around people who are better. This is only costing me exercise time

- Belief. This is my biggest problem. I don't believe that it's possible for me to achieve these things that I want. This needs to change the most.

These are my major problems with training as I see it. If I could correct these things and put in the time and drive needed I'll think I'll achieve far more than I thought possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment