Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Clowns, Carnivals, and Zombies, Oh my.




ZombieLand Nights in Valdosta are dragging me down. The end of this shoot is coming Friday and I think my body sense it. My general sense of time is completely thrown off, I have no idea if I'm working to many hours and not getting enough sleep or vice versa. All of these nights are sort of blending into one another, save a highlight here and there.


My chauffeur for the evening

I got to ride shoddy with Stuntman superstar Tim Trella as he spun a Denali around firing a machine gun out the window. As far as cool things go, it's pretty high up there.

as far as workouts go, I'm resigning to the fact that I'm simply to wacked out to work on skills and have to go just strength training

Yesterday was 
"Valdosta Special"

5 rounds 
10 pullups
15 pushups
20 vups
30 squats

while wearing a 20lb vest. It took me about 27.00 minutes, but I think the intensity level was to low. It's way past the time to just grind out workouts.


No comments:

Post a Comment